Entree is an application that makes it very user friendly to navigate SharePoint and discover content. And if you share it with colleagues, they benefit too. You can invite them to entree free to enjoy:
- The personal bookmark manager for often used links. And personal is personal, you will not see theirs and they will not see yours.
- Employee Contact search to quickly find colleagues and clients based on name, location, skills and more.
- The hub to quickly searches through the SharePoint site directory and Office 365 documentation.
- SharePoint news integration makes internal news easily consumable in feed.
So you like the application and wish to share it with colleagues? Let us show you how.
- Click on shared with in the SharePoint menu bar.
- Select invite people and type ‘everyone except external users’ to authorise all your colleagues to use the application. (NB: this will not generate an email to inform them).
- Name the colleges you wish to notify, so they get a personal invitation to the application.
- Select the permission level owner.
- Add a personal message to inform the named colleagues.
- Start sharing content!
Entree free operates as a personal application, even when you share it with colleagues. It is possible to take it a step further and use the application on an organisational level by upgrading to entree business. On top of the benefits of entree free as mentioned above, the benefits of entree business also include:
- Shared bookmarks! Imagine not having to repeatedly share the same documents and links with your colleagues, but putting them in the hub for them to find. After that you only have to refer them once to the hub to find it themselves. Saves you a bunch of time.
- Connect bookmarks to specific teams/groups.
- Brand the application to fit the organisational brand identity.
- Tailor the interactive widgets to fit your own data to quickly inform colleagues of important situations, upcoming company wide events, organisational growth and much more.
- The possibility to add additional content packs and feed.
Ready to upgrade? Read more about the upgrade proces here.